EnergyWatch

Canadian giant buys into new Siemens farm

Half of the small appendix being installed between two major wind farms by a German energy company has now been sold.

Canadian infrastructure company Enbridge continues its journey alongside German EnBW. The North American company is utilizing its option to buy into the German offshore wind project Albatros of 112 MW and will take over 49.89 percent of it, while EnBW will continue to own the remaining 50.1 percent, informs EnBW in a press release.

Back in February, Enbridge bought into EnBW's larger neighboring project Hohe See of 497 MW. Both projects will be constructed with Siemens Gamesa 7 MW turbines.

Already a subscriber? Log in.

Read the whole article

Get access for 14 days for free.
No credit card is needed, and you will not be automatically signed up for a paid subscription after the free trial.

  • Access all locked articles
  • Receive our daily newsletters
  • Access our app
An error has occured. Please try again later.

Get full access for you and your coworkers.

Start a free company trial today

More from EnergyWatch

Nordex books deficit of EUR 133m in Q2

The German wind turbine maker follows rivals noting another big interim loss, with revenue also having taken a hit. That, though, is exactly as expected, says CEO.

Further reading

Related articles

Latest News

See all jobs